- The THRIVE school utilizes small class sizes and innovative teaching by highly successful educators.
- The THRIVE flexible residency program allows teachers to meet the individual learning needs of every student.
- Extended learning day allows for targeted intervention with individual students.
THRIVE Boarding Program
- The THRIVE boarding program focuses on creating independent young adults.
- Students live in groups of 5 with one resident advisor.
- Boarding life is highly structured, allowing students to feel secure in their surroundings andconcentrate on their education.
- In the afternoons, students engage in a variety of physical activities, arts programs and tutoringsessions.
- In the evenings, they work together to run their household, performing everyday activities such ascooking, cleaning, laundry and budgeting.
- This combination of nurturing and responsibility helps develop the independence that is vital for breaking the cycle of poverty.